This job has Expired
Student Employee - Social Media Assistant
Job TitleStudent Employee - Social Media Assistant
Employee TypePart Time
Schedule will be flexible to work around student’s class schedule.
Work Week0-20 Hours
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Background Check
- Completion of New Employee Training
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall/Spring semester
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above (if first semester student, GPA requirement is waived)
- If student qualifies for Federal Work Study, the student will be hired as a Federal Work Study employee to utilize these funds.
Also work with Google and MCC Canvas.
Reports toDirector of Upward Bound Program
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Excellent English/Bilingual communication skills
- Ability to sit, walk, and stand up to 4 hours
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Ability to use office equipment (fax, copier, etc)
Required EducationHigh School graduate or equivalent
Skills and Specifications
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*