This job has Expired
Full Job Description
The Program Coordinator at Hult International Business School is a vital member of the Academic Team in San Francisco. You will maintain the highest academic and student service standards. The Program Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day academic operations, execution, collaboration with faculty and staff, and managing student success. This is an exciting opportunity to assist with organizing and cultivating a meaningful and impactful learning experience. This person would support academic projects and operations, build the student community through virtual and in-person programming, work directly with faculty to support course delivery, analyze data and trends, and assist with online course facilitation and student questions; This is a multi-function role that incorporates project management and course support. This role is an 80% in-person position and 20% virtual at the SF Campus, with a maximum of 30 hours a week.
- Work directly with the San Francisco academic team.
- Monitor student progress, attendance, assessment administration, and student inquiries for online global programs.
- Advise students on academic system navigation, course selection, program goals, and academic progress, and know how to field and direct student concerns in consultation with the Assistant Deans.
- Provide support for online and in-person course facilitation and system management.
- Assist with course building and learning platform management.
- Assist with coordination of events to build a supportive online student community.
The successful applicant will:
Be skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and use of databases.
- Experience and continued interest in event planning.
- You have experience using Zoom and learning management platforms, including polls and breakout rooms.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of full-time work experience in organizational, operational or logistical functions.
- You are a team player and can work cross-functionally and collaboratively.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and oral, in day-to-day dealings with faculty, staff, and students.
- Be an independent worker, able to use his or her own initiative and able to prioritize tasks and operate to tight deadlines.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Have excellent project management skills.
- A proven track record in administration and experience in an academic environment is preferable.
- Must have work authorization in the United States, no sponsorship opportunity available.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in digital content management and online program coordination.
- International work or study experience is a big plus.
- Proficient in standard software to manage data, interpret reports, and generate professional, well-presented documents and presentations, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work weekends when courses are in session.
- Fluent English speaker with a similar level in written English.
Please note that you must have the right to work in United States to be considered for this position.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The school’s philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the world’s most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So, they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now we’re looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that it’s through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we’d love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*