Director, Business Systems
Director, Business Systems
Full Job Description
- Under the direction of the CASO, the Director of Business Systems leads all components of Moffitt business applications to achieve established objectives, promote quality, and drive value in compliance with internal and external policies and procedures.
- Works closely with key administrative, operational, and business departments and functional leads to ensure high quality solutions delivery and ongoing support.
- Partners with business leaders to optimize applications and associated use for enhanced performance.
- Serves as a resource to senior leadership within the Center for Digital Health and business partners to identify, assess and prioritize meaningful opportunities to use business (non-clinical) applications as a driver to develop people, processes, and technologies in support of achieving organizational strategy and objectives.
- Oversees architecture, implementation, ongoing use, and maintenance of all business (non-clinical) applications including financial and revenue cycle systems. Partners with business customers and internal IT peers to ensure applications are compliant with industry standard and current version.
- Leads and manages process development and operational decisions related to all business and financial applications and drives process improvement and efficiency.
- In partnership with the IT Business Office, reviews and approves departmental budget(s) and assists with contract review with vendors/partners. Ensure value and ROI is achieved on all investments and implementations.
- Maintains expertise in related information technologies and techniques; evaluates overall business needs, assesses existing and emerging application technologies/automation opportunities for potential solutions and formulates recommendations for leadership. Continually assesses opportunities for cost containment and cost avoidance
- Promotes and encourages staff to provide superior customer service to all customers, internal and external. Utilizes existing technologies, such as Service Now, to track and trend team productivity and metrics ensuring all resources are working to top of skillset.
- Assures the overall quality, consistency, and completeness of appropriate business documentation. Acts as a partner with Enterprise Architecture to ensure this is audited and updated annually.
- Define strategy for IT Business Systems to align with overarching CDH and organizational strategy.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of Eight (8) years within the healthcare industry
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressive experience in leading highly complex software delivery and support
- Minimum of three (3) years leadership experience as supervisor, team lead, manager, or above is required
Location: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute · IT Administration
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, 8am-5pm
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*