132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Student Admissions Counselor - Campus Events
$36,000.00 - $38,000.00 Annually
Snow College - Ephraim, UT
Snow College seeks a highly collaborative college admissions counselor to recruit local high school students and oversee the campus student visit experience with the student admissions ambassadors.
This is a full-time, 12-month position. Generally, hours are flexible, with the expectation of working when students are available, afternoons and evenings included.
- Associates degree, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years experience in admissions or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; report writing and assessment skills preferred
- Ability to establish strong professional relationships with prospective students, families, and high school counseling staff.
- Technologically proficient with email and MS office suite; student-information-system experience (i.e. Banner or similar) is strongly preferred.
- Strong organization skills; the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving.
- Strong commitment to professional development.
- Some paid travel is required for this position (conferences, meetings, training, and recruitment activities) outside of normal work hours. This will include occasional overnight stays depending on the location of the activity attended. Occasional evening and weekend work is required of this position in support of special events.
- Provide high-quality, personal campus experiences to prospective students and families.
- Recruit and build relationships with students and staff at local high schools.
- Counsel students and parents about the admissions process.
- Oversee the student admissions ambassador team by training and guiding events and other recruitment work.
- Collaborate and participate in admissions and orientation processes with other enrollment offices.
- Stay current with campus visits and events practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Deputy Director of Admissions
Snow College offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement, and more.
Below is an estimate of the benefits you would receive according to the salary listed in the example:
|Salary:||Total Benefits (based on a family plan, including retirement, life insurance, FICA, disability etc.):|
Attachments are not accepted with online applications. Please recognize the application questions will be used to determine eligibility for this position.
Applications received by 11:59 PM on September 14, 2022 will be eligible for review by the hiring committee. Applications received after that date may not be reviewed unless deemed appropriate by college administration.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*