This job has Expired
Quality Monitoring Specialist
Quality Monitoring Specialist
About Foundation Finance:
Foundation Finance Company (FFC) is one of the fastest-growing consumer finance companies in the U.S. We work with home improvement contractors nationwide to help them close more sales through the use of flexible financing plans. FFC's full-spectrum lending approach has driven billions in originations and helped many customers make needed improvements to their homes. We're making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It's a fast-paced environment with room to advance. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, a casual dress work environment and much, much, more.
Quality Monitoring Specialist Description & Duties:
The Quality Monitoring Specialist will be responsible for quality monitoring calls for the Account Servicing department. They will review calls and score them in accordance with policies and procedures within the Account Servicing Department. They will schedule and participate in call scoring calibration sessions to ensure compliance with applicable procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Find and monitor assigned volume of calls for the Account Servicing Department.
- Perform call monitoring and provide trend data to management team.
- Participate in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Use Virtual Observer to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Stay abreast of policies and procedures for applicable department.
- Provides feedback to Account Servicing and Training management to discuss current trends and training needs.
- Assist with providing detailed audit reports to the Account Servicing Manager.
- Assist with updating related SOP's when process changes have been implemented.
- Assist Account Servicing Management to recommend and develop process improvements.
- Assists other departments with quality monitoring/scoring if a needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management. Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly. Must be able to take direction and work well with others. Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines. Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately. Must be able to react to change productively.
The Ideal Candidate:
Applicants must be reliable, dynamic, sociable and enthusiastic team players; while possessing a positive "can-do" attitude, excellent judgement and communication skills. Applicants must also have great attention to detail and ability to multi-task under the stress of deadlines with a strong desire to help the organization succeed.
- Associate degree in business, finance, communication, marketing or related field OR relevant applicable experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software, Spreadsheet software, and Internet software.
Office environment with significant time spent sitting, typing and talking on the telephone.
Foundation Finance Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*