This job has Expired
Nursing Faculty - Adjunct - Psychiatric-Mental Health
Faculty - Adjunct - Nursing Psychiatric/Mental Health
Commitment to Mission
Purpose of Job
- Master�s degree in Nursing (MSN) from an accredited institution or is currently enrolled in a MSN program.
- Current Pennsylvania Nursing License required
- State teaching certification not required
Assist in bachelor and associate degree curriculums and provide training and student support resulting in graduates who meet entry and mid-level employment criteria for positions in the Nursing Field.
Must be able to teach theory courses and/or clinical courses which address content areas related to Psychiatric Nursing.�� Support students � Prepare students for employment.
- If teaching in the clinical setting, must complete physical exam and any other requirements in the assigned clinical setting. Compensation is based on scheduled class hours and includes:
- Instructional time (based on 55 hour, 44 hour or 33 hour schedule)
- Preparation time
- Office hours and other formal and informal interaction with the students; i.e., telephone, email
- Three hours per quarter of faculty meetings/in-service training
- Eight hours of pre-service training is provided by the Center for Teaching and Learning Department.
Other Job Information
Must pass criminal background check prior to starting position
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT:
- Equipment used includes desktop or laptop with Microsoft Windows environment, phone, specialized software and printing devices, and other general office equipment
- Interface with internal and external contacts as needed to carry out the functions of the position
- Work generally performed in a climate-controlled office with minimal exposure to safety hazards
Starting Pay Rate
$55.00 per class hour
Full Time/Part Time
Job Open Date
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions Summary
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*