This job has Expired
Clinical Research Coordinator
Clinical Research Coordinator
Job Type : Full-Time
What you’ll do…
Co-lead PPMM’s Abortion Access Research Workgroup which aims to prioritize collaboration with community partners and seeking input from the patients we serve with the goal of using data to enhance patient care.
- Ensures studies are conducted in accordance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP), and organizational guidelines
- Ensures compliance with research protocols.
- Conducts accurate and timely data collection, documentation, entry, and reporting in both sponsor and PPMM databases, as necessary.
- Works to ensure appropriate credentialing and training of the PPMM research team, including maintenance of training records.
- Works with research participants to support efforts to determine eligibility and consenting of study participants according to protocol.
- Disburses investigational drug and provides patient teaching regarding administration, as necessary.
- Travel to health centers within PPMM to participate in study activities (will be on-site 4-5 days per week, though this may vary depending on which studies are active).
- Assist in submission of study protocols to the Institutional Review Board
What you’ll bring to the role…
- Candidates will ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or health related program. At minimum, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Certification as a CCRC is preferred
- Experience in a clinical research environment is desired
- Knowledge of medical terminology, clinical medicine, clinical trials, and Good Clinical Practice concepts
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Who you are and what you have…
- Ability to be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to be professional, communicate effectively, and a team-player
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and manage deadlines
- Personal commitment to DEI and lifelong learning
Note from the hiring manager:
Don’t worry if you believe you don’t check all the boxes for this role. If you’re interested, I would love for you to apply so I can learn a little bit more about you as a person, and how you can use your personal and professional experience to support PPMM’s research team
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Our competitive, comprehensive benefits to employees and their families, include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage options
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday benefits
- 401K Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Voluntary life/AD&D, accident insurance, critical illness insurance
- Medical & dependent care flexible spending account (FSA) options
- Commuter, mass transit & parking benefits
- Free employee assistance programs, such as UNUM Life Balance, Calm, & Ginger
Care. No Matter What.
We are Planned Parenthood Mar Monte (PPMM), the largest Planned Parenthood affiliate in the U.S., providing medical and education services to more than 220,000 people annually at over 30 health center locations in mid-California and northern Nevada.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*