Post Permanancy Services Coordinator
Easterseals Vermont is the leading agency in the state in working hand-in-hand with the Department for Children and Families (DCF) to find family-centered solutions to problems. We are looking for a Post Permanency Services Coordinator to join our team right now! Come find your purpose while you make valuable, rewarding impacts in the lives of the individuals we serve.
The successful candidate will work with Vermont’s adoptive and guardianship families in partnership with the State Post Permanency Manager to provide a range of family centered practices that focus on normative adoption issues and early trauma.
Essential duties include the following:
- Provide services to family in the home that encompass adjusted parenting education, developmental trauma education, normative adoption development, advocacy, school issues, kinship support, and consultation regarding birth parent contact.
- Assist the family in finding resources for preventative and supportive services and partner with parents by participating in treatment teams, school teams, coordinated services plan meetings, and other appropriate meetings.
- Visit client homes to meet with caregivers to implement the requirements of the individual’s plan of care and ensure compliance of the case plan.
- Make diligent efforts to establish and maintain support groups for families formed through adoption and guardianship in assigned catchment area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related field required
- Two years of experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with auto insurance that meets our coverage requirements
- Cover letter requested
Hours: This is a full time, 40 hours/week, salaried position
Compensation: $42,568 / year
What’s in it for you? A position with Easterseals will give you valuable insight and experience as you further your career. We offer comprehensive benefits for full-time eligible employees: medical, dental, matching retirement, life insurance, discounted child care, federal student loan forgiveness eligibility, student loan repayment for qualifying positions, and tuition reimbursement. We are a recovery friendly workplace, and we proudly employ military members and their families.
Candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $42,568.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Child protective services: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*