z. Adjunct Instructor - Respiratory Care (Clinical)
- Position Summary
Guide, facilitate, supervise, and monitor the students in achieving the clinical objectives for the Respiratory Care Program. Position is scheduled for 8 hour shift on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays - PRN basis.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Function as a role model in the clinical setting.
- Orient the student to the clinical site.
- Guide, facilitate, supervise, and monitor the student in achieving the clinical objectives.
- Supervise the student's performance of skills and other respiratory therapy activities to ensure safe practice.
- Collaborate with faculty to review the progress of the student towards meeting clinical learning objectives.
- Provide feedback to the student regarding clinical performance.
- Contact the faculty if assistance is needed or if any problem with student performance occurs.
- Maintain confidentiality of student records.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Clinical Coordinator.
- Current Texas RCP license
- Current member of AARC and TSRC
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- Current NBRC credential
- Letter of reference
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*