Working TitleStudent Activities Non -Work-Study Assistant
Position StatusPart Time
Students at OC enjoy participating in a wide range of activities. The Office of Student Life is responsible for providing a well-rounded student experience for OC students through leadership development, activity involvement, student civility, and on-campus living. Student Life will help improve your leadership qualities, event planning skills, customer service skills, and communication skills.
Specific Position Duties
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provide customer service to OC students/ guests
• Be aware of all upcoming activities and events
• Help in the planning, organizing and implementation processes of events and activities
• Hanging new and Removing old flyers/posters
• Maintain the organization of the student workroom, storage closet, kitchen and all other workspaces within the Student Life Suite
• Daily office tasks as assigned
• Set-up/ break down of daytime and evening events
• Assist with Game Room duties
• Create posters to advertise events
• Create event calendar for upcoming events
• Other duties as assigned
Must be an OC Student registered in at least 12 semester credit hours.
Must have and maintain a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.
Be able to work 19 hours/week, Monday through Friday. Some evenings and weekends as needed – not to exceed 19 hours/week.
Quick Link for Internal Postingshttps://jobs.odessa.edu/postings/7373