The Development Program Manager is a non-exempt (hourly) position employed by the University of Cincinnati Foundation (UCF) and reports to the Assistant Vice President of Development, West Campus.
The Development Program Manager provides coordination and support for college-based and central fundraising programs including executive support for the Assistant Vice Presidents of Development for West Campus and Central fundraising units, and other assigned projects as needed. This position requires strong communication and organization skills, the ability to interact favorably with a diverse range of individuals, excellent administrative and executive support skills, the ability to exercise independent judgment and great attention to detail.
- Manage administrative functions for the Assistant Vice Presidents of Development including maintaining calendars, making appointments, arranging travel, preparing expense reports, approving timecards, typing correspondence, maintaining office files and research materials, and special projects as assigned.
- Research, identify, and summarize data for reports to UC and UC Foundation leadership to help establish program directions, assess results, and provide pertinent information to decision makers as needed.
- Manage the details for regular staff meetings for the Assistant Vice Presidents of West Campus development, and programmatic elements including but not limited to regular unit reporting, details for Dean’s quarterly meetings, and reports requested by UC Foundation leadership.
- Serve as a key resource for program information. Resolve problems or questions, especially for college and central development offices.
- Coordinate weekly development officer travel schedule for West Campus and Central development officers.
- Handle confidential information and correspondence.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a high-level executive support role or directly related professional experience in an area of program specialization.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Tableau and database or customer management software.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
This position is considered to have light work. Exerting up to 20lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up a negligible of force constantly to move objects. This position also requires:
- Finger use
- Repetitive motion of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers
While performing the duties of this job, this position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
The University of Cincinnati Foundation seeks talented, collaborative and mission-focused individuals to join our advancement team in driving philanthropic support for the University of Cincinnati and UC Health. All offers of full-time employment are contingent upon passing a criminal background check and drug test. Positions requiring a degree are also contingent upon education verification.
Additionally, the UC Foundation requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to ensure the health and safety of our workplace. In accordance with guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and public health authorities, we believe that vaccinations are a critical tool for protecting employees and their families, coworkers, donors, visitors and our community at large from the threat of COVID-19. New hires will be required to provide proof of vaccination or request an accommodation based on a medical condition or strongly-held religious belief prior to their first day of employment.
The University of Cincinnati Foundation is committed to diversity, equity, and building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and ages. We are taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, and people that are differently abled. We know there are great candidates who won’t match everything we’ve described above or who have important skills we haven’t considered. Apply and tell us about yourself!