College and Area Information:
Eastern Arizona College’s District Offices are located in Thatcher, Arizona, a beautiful rural area with easy access to arid as well as mountainous recreation. The College is located approximately 125 miles northeast of Tucson and 165 miles southeast of Phoenix. EAC is a comprehensive community college offering five associate degrees across nearly 50 programs of study. Eastern Arizona College is the oldest member of the Arizona Community College system and is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
Position Summary and Organizational Relationship:
The Recruitment Manager reports to the Director of Admissions.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
· One to two years of experience in sales and/or customer service.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, human relation skills, and the ability to engage others.
· Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills.
· Proficient at creating presentations and presenting to audiences using popular software and media.
· Willing and able to travel throughout a defined geographic area for extensive periods of time.
· Comfortable using various social media modalities.
· Experienced in utilizing current technologies including smart phones, tablets, and laptop computers.
· Ability to periodically work nights and weekends.
· Demonstrated ability to function as an effective team player.
· Must possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License.
· Ability to communicate proficiently in Spanish.
· Demonstrated previous involvement in EAC college activities and organizations.
· Understanding of and commitment to the community college philosophy.
· Recruit students from a defined geographic area through school visits, career fairs, and financial aid workshops. Extensive overnight travel is required.
· Build strong relationships with high school counselors, faculty in high schools and at EAC, and in the community.
· Assist with development and coordination of on-campus recruiting events.
· Prepare and organize recruitment communication with potential students through various channels including: text, phone, email and social media.
· Utilize the College student information system and other technologies to analyze recruitment/enrollment efforts and assist prospective students with the enrollment process.
· Assist with supervision of student ambassadors.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Applicants should submit a letter of application addressing each of the required and preferred qualifications and describing experience related to the position responsibilities, a vita, transcripts (if copies are sent, official transcripts must be on file prior to the date of hire), a signed copy of the EAC application form, available on EAC’s website (EAC Application Form), and a minimum of three written confidential letters of professional references, to email@example.com or can be mailed to the address listed below:
Eastern Arizona College
Human Resources – AP 243
615 N. Stadium Avenue
Thatcher, AZ 85552-0769
The submission of all required application materials for the screening committee’s review is the responsibility of the applicant.
Applicants must be prepared to interview at their own expense.
Open until filled. Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the successful candidate is identified.
Compensation and Position Availability:
The initial compensation is $40,487 per year plus a cash flex benefit. The position also includes excellent employee benefits. The anticipated position start date is July 1, 2022.
Human Resources Department
Voice: (928) 428-8915
FAX: (928) 428-2578
EASTERN ARIZONA COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Eastern Arizona College is in compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, disability, age, or sex in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, educational services, programs and activities.
Eastern Arizona College complies with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, 20 U.S. Code § 1092(f) and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, by distributing an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. The report is intended to inform the campus community of campus safety information, Clery Act crime statistics, on-campus housing fire data and statistics, and policies and procedures relating to sexual violence, emergency response, and other safety factors. A copy of EAC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report can be found at http://www.eac.edu/About_EAC/Consumer_Information/report.pdf. Additional copies are available at the Alumni Library (Thatcher Campus), the Learning Resource Center (Payson Campus), and the library (Gila Pueblo Campus). A paper copy of the report will be provided upon request at EAC’s District Office, located at 615 N. Stadium Avenue, Thatcher, AZ.
A daily crime log listing all criminal and alleged criminal incidents reported to campus police/security is available on-site, during normal business hours, at each of the campuses: EAC Police Department, located at 620 N. College Avenue, Thatcher, AZ (Thatcher Campus); Gila Pueblo Campus Administration Office, located at 8274 Six Shooter Canyon Road, Globe, AZ (Gila Pueblo Campus); and Payson Campus Administration Office, located at 201 N. Mud Springs Rd., Payson, AZ (Payson Campus).
A fire log containing all reported fires that occurred at any of EAC's on-campus student housing facilities is available during normal business hours at the Housing Office, located at 900 N. College Avenue, Thatcher, AZ.