The Department of Operations Research and Financial Engineering (ORFE) is seeking a Program Coordinator who will provide high level administrative support to the First Republic Bank (FRB) Lifelong Learning Program. This is a term position through December 2026.
- Serve as the primary contact for all administrative matters of the FRB Program. Organize and attend executive planning committee meetings and workshops/research symposiums.
- Oversight of financial and budget management in coordination with the Program Director and the Department Grants Manager.
- Responsible for handling all financial transactions related to the Program.
- Prepare and submit financial reports of all actual expenses and costs associated with the Program as well as regularly scheduled research progress reports.
- Under the direction of the Department Manager, coordinate postdoctoral research appointments.
- Coordinate the Program's week-long time-intensive workshops / research symposiums.
- Provide faculty assistance in the areas of academic, administrative and research support for ORFE faculty members as well as various departmental support responsibilities assigned by the Department Manager.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, strong customer service skills, able to work well with people, adaptable and capable of working well independently as well as cooperatively.
- High level of organizational skills are required for coordinating events, following University and Department policies and procedures, maintenance and reporting of financial data, and file management.
- Must be dependable and reliable, deadline oriented, able to adhere to budgetary guidelines, exercise good judgement, professionalism and discretion.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Google Suite, and Adobe Acrobat.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
Join our Talent Network to receive updates about working at Princeton.
Princeton University job offers are contingent upon the candidate’s successful completion of a background check, reference checks, and pre-employment screening, as applicable. Princeton University requires all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, including subsequent boosters, and submit proof of vaccination status. Employees who cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability/medical contraindication or sincerely-held religious belief may request an accommodation (e.g., an exemption) to this requirement.
Go to our careers site.