Position TitlePRM Recruitment, Student Worker
Lincoln Land Community College’s Public Relations and Marketing (PRM) department is seeking a student worker to assist in outreach to prospective students and data entry. Students are being hired for the Fall 2022 semester.
Student Workers will perform the following duties:
- Accompany recruitment staff on visits to high schools, college fairs and other events to make presentations to prospective students and answer their questions.
- Lead 30-minute informational tours to prospective students, parents and small groups.
- Communicate with prospective students via email, text, social media and phone calls.
- Enter prospective student information and other data.
- Assemble/mail out informational materials for prospective students, high school guidance counselors and business leaders.
- Assemble informational folders and event materials for use during individual/small-group tours or campus visit events.
- Maintain and update stock/supply of materials used in mailings and folders.
- Assist in large group tours of the main campus.
- Staff various recruitment, promotional and marketing research events.
- Assist with display setup and teardown for on-campus recruitment events (Campus Visit Days, Open Houses, etc.).
- Assist with other PRM office duties as assigned.
All LLCC Student Workers have the following institutional responsibilities:
- Uphold LLCC’s mission, as well as certain standards of conduct within the College and in dealings with students, staff, faculty and the general public.
- Responsible for compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and other regulations with regard to confidentiality of and access to student and other institutional records.
Student Workers will be paid minimum wage and will be scheduled to work 10-15 hours per week, flexible hours Monday through Friday, at the main campus.
Requirements include the following:
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credit hours) during the semester of employment, with the exception of summer term
- Complete LLCC’s mandatory harassment prevention training within 30 days of employment
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- Will be expected to acquire detailed knowledge of LLCC
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and be able to learn Salesforce recruitment software
- Attention to detail
- Professional, courteous and enthusiastic about LLCC
- Able to maintain regular schedule throughout the semester
If working with minors, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.
Open Until FilledYes