Human Resources Manager, Enterprises University of Pretoria
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Posted : 06 May 2022
End of advertisement period : 20 May 2022
Ref : 24540
Job Type : Senior Management & Heads of Department, Other Senior Management
Contract Type : Temporary
Hours : Full Time
Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is currently searching for a Human Resources Manager whose key role is to cultivate and maintain effective partnerships with line management and staff in general, providing professional HR operational, consultancy and advisory services.
Peromnes Post level: 8
Closing date: 20 May 2022.
Education and Qualiﬁcations:
- A three-year tertiary qualiﬁcation in Human Resource Management.
- Industrial Psychology as a major subject and registration with the SA Board of Personnel Practice will be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- South African citizenship.
Skills and Experience:
- 8 years’ experience as a Human Resources generalist.
- 3 years’ people management experience.
- Experience in SAGE People 300.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing HR processes, procedures, policies and systems.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect and confidence of clients.
- Applied knowledge of HR-related legislation including the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Skills Development Act, Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act, Health and Safety Act, etc.
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- People data analytics.
- Contribution to business change.
- Training facilitation.
- Digital capability.
- Payroll management.
- HR statutory reporting including Employment Equity reports, Workplace Skills Plan, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection.
- New employee onboarding and induction.
- Employee probation management.
- Coordination and management of the Employee Wellness programme.
- Management of learning and development interventions.
- Staﬀ management and development.
- Staﬀ exit coordination and management.
- Monitoring and inﬂuencing the employee relations climate.
- Management of the implementation of the performance process and procedure.
- Ensuring correct implementation of HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Correct implementation of HR-related legislation.
- Internal and external reporting.
CVs and completed Application forms may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16h00 on 20 May 2022.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within fourteen (14) days from the closing date, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, therefore, appointment in this position will be made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan