Classification : Professional II
LOCATION: Niceville Campus
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The individual filling this position is expected to play a positive role in helping the College change as necessary to
effectively carry out its mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Strategist position is directly accountable to the Chief Communications Officer for the following duties and
- Responsible for the implementation of all marketing strategies designed by the NWFSC Communications team.
- Develop and foster innovative concepts and ideas that bring market awareness to the NWFSC brand.
- Perform in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and to establish market trends in both the macro
- and micro areas of higher education.
- Work with the offices of enrollment and institutional research in analyzing data and trends to figure out the best
- way possible to promote the NWFSC brand within an established budget.
- Arrange and monitor the marketing activities and campaigns of NWFSC.
- Track and measure marketing outcomes of all marketing efforts including marketing tactics, brand awareness,
- interest, and return on marketing investment.
- Develop and oversee focus groups of all audiences of NWFSC and lead the groups in discovering pertinent and
- relevant data that brings value to the marketing plan of NWFSC.
- As a part of the college’s risk management tool annual mandatory compliance training is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or a related field with four (4) to six (6) years of
- relevant experience OR applicable combination of education, training, and experience.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with use of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
- YouTube, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with social media statistics and data visualization.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) preferably in
- a Macintosh environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle several projects concurrently and work closely with college administrative
- and academic personnel.
- An understanding of print production and digital printing technologies as it relates to preparing and sending files
- to print.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Please provide a complete application package that includes all of the following:
1. NWF State College Application.
3. A cover letter explaining why you consider yourself qualified for this position.
4. Electronic copies of unofficial transcripts.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately. Position open until filled
Direct Apply Link : https://nwfsc.interviewexchange.com/candapply.jsp?JOBID=143736#pageTop