Administrative Support Assistant II - Part Time
Salary : $15.06 Hourly
Location : Essex Campus
Job Type : Part-Time Staff
Division : Enrollment and Student Services
Job Number : 2022-256
Closing : 3/17/2022 11:59 PM Eastern
The purpose of this class is to provide professional level administrative support services to assigned department or program.
High school diploma/GED and five years related office experience or Associated Degree and three years related office experience. Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office applications; Must complete and pass Microsoft testing modules which includes Word and Excel and demonstrate the ability to type 35 wpm. (Candidates with proof of current Microsoft Office Expert Specialist Certification do not need to test.)
Class Specific Essential Duties
1. Assist and provide information to students, faculty, administrators and the college community.
2. Assist in planning meetings, special events, and with special projects.
3. Serve as liaison between department or program and other offices or organizations.
4. Research, analyze and process data into college systems.
5. Maintain records and files.
6. Type letters, reports, documents and other correspondence; use copier and fax equipment.
7. Answer, screen and direct telephone calls.
8. Compile reports, documents, forms and correspondence.
9. Create and track check requests, requisitions, work orders and other request forms.
10. Process incoming and outgoing mail.
11. Assist in the planning and implementation of special projects, meetings, and events.
12. Manage calendar for Supervisor.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned