Cleaner II (Weekends/Nights)
Campus Operations, Rose Hill
Fordham University has an excellent reputation as a dynamic institution located in New York City. Founded in 1841, Fordham enrolls more than 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students in its 9 Colleges and Schools.
Provides cleaning and portering services throughout the University complex.
- Provides cleaning and portering services in both academic and residential University buildings.
- Removes recyclables and trash in accordance with University procedures.
- Delivers mail in the buildings.
- Rearranges furniture and does move jobs when requested to do so.
- Keeps building entrances and perimeters free of snow, ice, leaves, garbage, etc. as the need arises.
- Must sign in and out for all keys.
- Assumes responsibilities for all types of floor and carpet work.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to read English and follow written instructions.
- Six (6) months to one-year prior cleaning experience, or related experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of effective and safe usage of all floor machines.
- Knowledge of usage of handheld tools.
- Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
Saturday to Sunday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Monday, 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
FLSA CATEGORY: Non-Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
SEND LETTER, RESUME, AND APPLICATIONS TO: email@example.com
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its 9 colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom.
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories