Adjunct Faculty Pharmacy Technician
Job no: 509261
Work type: Adjunct Faculty
Location: South Bend/Elkhart, IN
Categories: Faculty, Adjunct Faculty
General Description of Position:
To provide quality instruction for student learning and to maintain a positive learning environment in the classroom. The major emphasis will be placed on teaching and evaluating students in the classroom and laboratories.
- Perform all instructional duties to facilitate student learning in assigned classes.
- Provide syllabus to students; follow syllabus content and requirements.
- Maintain student attendance and grading records.
- Submit requested information within established timelines.
- Deal with student concerns; consult with program chair to resolve issues.
- Meet all scheduled classes of contracted course.
- Use classroom technology (Blackboard, PowerPoint, etc) as appropriate.
- Notify program chair in event of any emergency.
- Conduct all work activities with an appreciation and respect for diversity of population, views and learning styles.
- Possesses an earned associate’s or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution, andHolds a current Pharmacy Technician national certification (CPhT)
- College level teaching experience.
Selected candidate for employment will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including criminal history check, and any offer of employment will be contingent upon that outcome.
Hiring Range: 42.11 contact hour
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Attach a cover letter, resume, and 3 references (names, address, phone number).
- Copies of transcripts may be required at time of interview. Original hard copies of transcripts will be required at time of hire.
Advertised: 01 Jan 2022 US Eastern Standard Time