See Position Description
Enrollment and Student Services
10/31/2022 11:59 PM Eastern
Responsible for managing the operation of game, event, or program on a campus recreational facility and is expected to:
- Ensure the successful operation of assigned game, event, or program.
- Work with all support staff and college personnel on duty to ensure the effective delivery of service
- Troubleshoot all routine issues.
- Communicate and assist constituents with all needs related to a game, event, or program
- Serve a point of contact for official business related to the Athletic game, event or intramural.
- Communicate forward to supervisor all game, event, or program issues, outcomes, and reports.
Adjunct level 1 - $880 per credit hour.
- Bachelor's degree or two years (66 credits) of attending college in a sports related field.
- Knowledge or athletic and wellness equipment.
- Valid Maryland Driver's License with less than 5 points.
- Experience in multi-purpose recreational facilities.
- Familiarity with the governing bodies of collegiate athletics.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with a multicultural population