Friendship Community, Lititz, PA, is a nonprofit ministry serving individuals with intellectual disability and autism. Our faith-based disability services, including residential services, day programs, and life enrichment opportunities, help to impact the world with capabilities. Since 1972, we have been committed to living out our mission, and providing exceptional care that is consistent with our values of Relationships, Integrity, Spirituality, and Excellence. We have over 26 residential homes in Lancaster and Lebanon counties and serve over 130 individuals. At Friendship Community we are family. We remain focused on the whole person, with an individualized approach and a passion for excellence.
Friendship Community is seeking a President / Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to provide leadership, vision, and direction for the continued success of the organization and those we serve. The ideal candidate will align with, demonstrate, and ensure adherence to our core values and mission. The President / CEO will be responsible for fostering team cohesion, driving operating efficiencies and ensuring financial sustainability. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for vulnerable individuals and a demonstrated track record of developing teams. The ability to represent the organization well and ignite an awareness of Friendship Community throughout the region are essential to the role.
President / Chief Executive Officer (CEO) position qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years successful executive leadership experience in a multifaceted organization, required
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required; additional education, advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, essential
- Business acumen including finance, budgets, and creative revenue generation, essential
- Experience in human services/working with individuals with intellectual disability and autism, a plus
- Leadership in a nonprofit organization and relating to a board of directors, strongly preferred
- Proficiency with technology for increased efficiencies, a plus
Please forward resume and cover letter to our consultants.
Friendship Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship, or veteran status.