Vermilion Community College is seeking to fill a unlimited, part-time 45% FTE (18 hours per week) MAPE MnSCU Academic Professional 1 – Foundation Director position.
This position will manage and support the organization and operation of the Vermilion Community College Foundation through stewardship, fundraising, and alumni relations.
- Experience in financial/budgeting processes or related experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines on simultaneous projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, database usage and media publishing.
- Ability to collect data, assess needs and accurately maintain records.
- Ability to act independently and make decisions accordingly.
- Commitment to diversity as well as a demonstrated ability to work successfully with persons of diverse backgrounds including sensitivity to their needs and concerns.
- Strong interpersonal/human relation skills.
- Ability to foster team building and cooperation with the Vermilion Foundation Board members, Vermilion Faculty and Staff and the community.
Application Procedure: Applicants must apply online using Vermilion Community College’s People Admin online application: https://nhed.peopleadmin.com/postings/1547
- Experience in marketing and fundraising.
- Knowledge of reporting requirements of a non-profit organization.
- Experience managing grants and/or scholarship funding.
Application review will begin on October 19, 2021, but will accept applications until position is filled.
More information, contact Kerri Dahl in Human Resources email@example.com or 218-749-7767.