NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC) provides quality and affordable higher education to empower lives and strengthen communities within Northwest Arkansas and surrounding areas.
As the largest community college in Arkansas, NWACC is recognized as a leader in education. NWACC offers a full range of associate degrees, certificates and workforce training programs that prepare students for rewarding futures and careers.
NWACC employees are dedicated to fostering a diverse educational community and cultural learning environment that supports student success.
The incumbent supports administrative and instructional activities across the Adult Education program. This individual will assist adults with the enrollment and assessment process, collect and report student data, assist with admissions, assessment and instruction days and evenings in various locations on campus. This position reports to the Dean of Adult Education. The incumbent will be required to work morning hours.
- Welcome new students and visitors to the Adult Education Center in person, online and on the telephone providing general information as needed.
- Assist students in completing the admissions process, accurately completing the intake/enrollment form fully.
- Enter data into the LACES system, into Banner and also other data systems as required.
- Assist with the administration of all assessments including TABE, TABE CLAS-E, GED Ready, and Accuplacer face-to-face and online.
- Assist with monitoring and compiling data for reports including Quarterly reports, monthly budget reports, NRS tables, and other reporting as required.
- Assist with preparation and submission of reporting forms in Workday including purchase requisitions, expense reports, and time and leave forms.
- Assist with recruitment and retention efforts.
- Assist with indexing files both hard copy and digital, duplicating and general office support as needed.
- Complete professional development training as required.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Rate of pay: $12.00 per hour
Associate's degree or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
NWACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.