Position Open Notice
Evaluation and Learning Resource Center Specialist - Part-time
College and Area
Eastern Arizona College provides residents of Gila County opportunities for higher education in Globe and
Payson. Eastern Arizona College is the oldest member of the Arizona Community College system and is fully
accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
The Evaluation and Learning Resource Center Technician reports to the Payson Campus Coordinator. This is a
part-time position generally consisting of no more than 19.5 hours per week as scheduled by the supervisor.
Funding for this position is contingent upon continuation of the external contract between the Gila County
Provisional Community College District and Graham County Community College District.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form with a diverse internal and external audience
- Knowledge of sound testing and assessment techniques and procedures
- Ability to effectively coordinate a variety of assessment activities including scheduling, administration of
assessment instruments, scoring, dissemination of results, and record keeping
- Knowledge or understanding of basic learning resource center/library functions and processes
- Ability to utilize various types of office equipment including a personal computer with various productivity
tools and programs
- Knowledge of fiscally responsible financial record keeping procedures
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks with intermittent interruptions
- Ability to work some evenings or weekends as needed to effectively serve the campus stakeholders
- Past work experience in a high school or community college setting
- An Associate degree or higher or a comparable mix of education and experience
- Knowledge of the vrious types of student services routinely provided to students at the post-secondary level
and a desire to assist students in these service areas
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please submit an EAC application form along with a letter of application addressing each of the required
and preferred qualifications and describing experience related to the position responsibilities to:
Eastern Arizona College Payson Campus
PT Evaluation and LRC Specialist Position
201 N Mud Springs Road
Payson, AZ 85547
The submission of all required application materials for the screening committee’s review is the responsibility of
Applicants must be prepared to interview at their own expense.
Closing Date Open until filled. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the successful candidate
The position compensation is $16.17 per hour. The anticipated position start date is as soon as practical once the
successful candidate is identified. This is a part-time position generally consisting of no more than 19.5 hours per
week as scheduled by the supervisor. Funding for this position is contingent upon continuation of the external
contract between the Gila County Provisional Community College District and Graham County Community
Questions: Ann Knights
- E-mail: email@example.com
A N E Q U A L O P P O R T U N I T Y / A F F I R M A T I V E A C T I O N E M P L O Y E R
Eastern Arizona College is in compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972,
and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, disability, age, or sex in any
of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, educational services,
programs and activities
Eastern Arizona College complies with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, 20 U.S. Code
§ 1092(f) and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, by distributing an Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. The report is
intended to inform the campus community of campus safety information, Clery Act crime statistics, on-campus housing fire data and
statistics, and policies and procedures relating to sexual violence, emergency response, and other safety factors. A copy of EAC’s Annual
Security and Fire Safety Report can be found at http://www.eac.edu/About_EAC/Consumer_Information/report.pdf. Additional copies are
available at the Alumni Library (Thatcher Campus), the Learning Resource Center (Payson Campus), and the library (Gila Pueblo Campus). A
paper copy of the report will be provided upon request at EAC’s District Office, located at 615 N. Stadium Avenue, Thatcher, AZ.
A daily crime log listing all criminal and alleged criminal incidents reported to campus police/security is available on-site, during normal
business hours, at each of the campuses: EAC Police Department, located at 620 N. College Avenue, Thatcher, AZ (Thatcher Campus); Gila
Pueblo Campus Administration Office, located at 8274 Six Shooter Canyon Road, Globe, AZ (Gila Pueblo Campus); and Payson Campus
Administration Office, located at 201 N. Mud Springs Rd., Payson, AZ (Payson Campus).
A fire log containing all reported fires that occurred at any of EAC's on-campus student housing facilities is available during normal business
hours at the Housing Office, located at 900 N. College Avenue, Thatcher, AZ.