Oversee the completion of all administrative tasks related to the daily operations of the Office of the President. Provides administrative support to the President and Chief of Staff and ensures a welcoming, informative, and responsive front office that meets the needs of both internal and external constituents in a timely, professional, and compassionate manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate the President and Chief of Staff's schedules, tracks deliverables and action items.
- Anticipates the daily needs of the President and Chief of Staff and works independently without supervision.
- Works closely with counterparts in the offices of the senior leadership team ensuring steady and productive communication.
- Assist with the creation of the monthly Board of Trustees package.
- Take minutes at meetings of the Board of Trustees.
- Review and triage incoming correspondence.
- Create and organize briefings and other materials.
- Assist with the budget tracking.
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Manage projects and events.
- Represents the President's Office on committees as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Five to seven years of progressively responsible administrative experience in a fast paced, high-profile executive level office.
- Exceptional interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a strategic critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Dependable with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Ability to interact with various audiences and to maintain composure and professionalism through difficult situations.
- Good analytical skills, detail orientated and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams), Adobe Acrobat, Skype, Zoom and Dropbox.
- Adept at time-management, prioritizing, and managing multiple, competing deadlines.
- Experience leading teams.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Master's Degree.
- Understanding of state's political and public higher education system.
- Experience working in higher education, preferably in a community college.
Applicants who do not meet the qualifications as stated above are encouraged to put in writing precisely how their background and experience have prepared them with the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience required for the responsibilities of this position.
Position Status: Non-Unit Professional, full-time state-funded with benefits.
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Salary: $54,196 - $67,745 (annually), commensurate with education and experience.
Worksite: Assignments will include all Massasoit sites.
Deadline to Apply: August 9, 2021