1. Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution required.
2. A minimum of two (2) years of full-time related work experience in a high school and/or college setting
3. Knowledge of local, state and national community college issues; academic and student development programs;
federal and state reporting; accreditation requirements; institutional effectiveness and student learning
outcomes; development of assessment tools are preferred.
4. Ability to collect, organize and analyze data is preferred.
5. Experience in institutional effectiveness is preferred.
6. Familiarity with survey software is preferred.
7. Must possess excellent organization and communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop, direct, evaluate, and refine dual credit programs, activities and systems.
2. Coordinate the registration process for dual credit students, including initial enrollment and course registration
processes in consultation with the instructional division.
3. Conduct parent/student information sessions to discuss all aspects of the College’s dual credit program.
4. Advise students and parents concerning the dual credit program.
5. Travel throughout the College’s service area to maintain contact with the area high schools.
6. Work with the instructional division in determining course needs each semester.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the President and Assistant Dean of Institutional Effectiveness.
Salary Commensurate with education and experience according to ACCS Board of Trustees Salary Schedule
Anticipated Employment Period – September 1, 2021
Application Deadline – July 29, 2021
To be considered for an interview, (only complete application packages will be given consideration for employment,
incomplete application packets will eliminate the possibility of an interview). The applicant must submit the
- A completed official College employment application
- A current resume
- Copy of unofficial or official transcripts. (Transcripts must confirm applicant meets educational
- Employer verification of work experience, must be on company letterhead or form, signed by company
Reid State Technical College
Office of Human Resources
P O Box 588
Evergreen, AL 36401
Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications as indicated on this vacancy notice and must submit a completed
application packet in order to be considered for this position. Complete application files must be received no later
than the application deadline. Applicants who fail to submit all required information will be disqualified. Only
applications received during the period of this announcement will be considered. Applicants must travel at their
own expenses. Finalist will be required to provide official transcripts that are mailed directly to the Office of
Human Resources at Reid State Technical College from the institution(s) granting the credits.
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and guidelines, the applicant chosen for
employment will be required to sign a consent form and to submit a nonrefundable fee of $17.40 for a criminal
background check. Employment will be contingent upon the receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal
background check. Reid State Technical College is an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification
Program (E-Verify). E-Verify electronically confirms an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States as
required by the Department of Homeland Security.
Reid State Technical College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Alabama Community
College System, including all postsecondary community and technical colleges under the control of the Alabama
Community College System Board of Trustees, that no employee or applicant for employment or promotion, on the
basis of any impermissible criterion or characteristic including, without limitation, race, color, national origin,
religion, marital status, disability, sex, age, or any other protected class as defined by federal and state law, shall be
excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program,
activity, or employment. Reid State Technical College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled
applicants or employees. Applicants desiring reasonable accommodations for the interview are encouraged to
request such accommodations when contacted for an interview appointment.
The College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.