Bancroft is a leading service-provider for children and adults with autism, other intellectual or developmental disabilities or those in need of neurological rehabilitation.
We provide a full continuum of highly effective services — for people of all ages and every level of abilities — based on best practices and scientifically proven techniques. Our services include special education, vocational training, supported employment, structured day programs, group home and apartment programs both on-campus and in the community, short-term behavioral stabilization services for children, and in-home and outpatient rehabilitation services.
As a nonprofit organization, we are solely committed to supporting people with special needs and their families, to help make it One World. For Everyone.
Bancroft is currently seeking a Residential Program Director to join our Lakeside Campus in Mullica Hill.
The program is a campus setting that offers both a day program and residential services to adults with challenging behaviors that require staff to be vigilant and aware at all times in order to help the individuals manage their behaviors. The men and women served by the program have varying needs and capabilities which require high levels of care and may require physical intervention. The program has on site medical support, clinical support, maintenance and 24 hour supervision.
Bancroft is currently seeking a Program Director who will provide oversight and management for residential group homes. Directs the operations, activities, and overall environment to ensure ongoing quality of care to our residents.
- Reporting to the Senior Director, the Residential Director will lead a team of program managers and a team of staff.
- Develops and maintains operational excellence to be the best we can be.
- Provides development and support to both managers and employees to create a positive work environment and increase staff retention.
- Conducts regular shift change and weekly manager meetings and attends campus leadership meetings to promote a constant flow of information.
- Works in partnership with the Applied Behavior Analysis clinicians and Nursing to address the behavioral and health needs of the individuals we serve.
- Partners with the Director of our day program services program to provide a seamless integration of services.
- Develops positive relationships with staff, parents, and community members.
- In conjunction with the Senior Director, is responsible for the development and ongoing oversight of the annual financial operating budget, monitors expenses, identifies and resolves budget variances, and effectively reallocates dollars to meet established fiscal budget.
- Ensures that the site is fully compliant with all state licensing regulations and cooperates with Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) inspections and investigations.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus three years of experience in Human Services or a related field preferred
- Two plus years of management experience with demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Valid driver’s license with no provisional restrictions
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and supports diversity, equity and inclusion in its hiring and employment practices, so that every team member can feel a true sense of belonging, and maximize their unique potential. To this end, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.