Missoula Developmental Service Corporation (MDSC) is seeking an energetic, collaborative, and team-oriented CEO. MDSC is a nonprofit organization in Missoula providing 24/7 services to adults with developmental disabilities in a day center and residential group homes. We are dedicated to providing a fulfilling, safe and positive work environment with a goal to support and enrich the lives of all those we serve.The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing leadership to the staff with an expected outcome of providing the highest quality of service to the clients at MDSC while fostering the continuing health and viability of the Corporation.
- Understands and assumes primary role in establishing the corporate culture as an organization which recognizes and honors each individual and his/her contributions to Corporation's success.
- Serves MDSC as a corporate and community ambassador and role model, reflecting the MDSC vision and leadership competency.
- Provides exemplary leadership to the Corporation, including, but not limited to: team selection, vision alignment, leadership mentoring, performance management, and strategic corporate guidance.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master's Degree in related field such as business management, non-profit management, health and human services administration preferable.
- Minimum of four years of related work and supervisory experience.
- Subject matter expertise in the intellectual and developmental disabilities field
- Experience in healthcare quality assurance oversight including conducting provider and/or person-centered reviews
- Deep knowledge of CMS regulations, Medicaid-funded services, and HCBS waivers
- Knowledge of program assessment and development