You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Director Centralized Services for the Front Range, Denver, CO.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You’re a dynamic operational and people leader that can oversee multiple departments in a clinical setting and improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs, and increase patient satisfaction.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
This position reports directly to the VP Operations, SCL Health Front Range Medical Group, and will have 2-3 Managers and an indirect report group of 40-50 associates. The primary work location is near Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary are specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement savings plan.
As a Director, you would receive additional benefits including reimbursement for tuition, cell phone, professional dues and subscriptions. To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we may also offer a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance when applicable.
With this position, you are eligible to participate in the At Risk Compensation (ARC) Plan. This plan enables SCL Health to provide leaders with an additional performance compensation opportunity. The ARC Award opportunities are calculated as a percentage of your base salary. Awards are paid out based on attainment of selected SCL Health Board-approved goals.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Director Centralized Services you will oversee our Patient Contact Center, Virtual Care, Referral management, and the Float Pool. In this broad leadership role, you need to know how to:
- Direct the operations and oversee the daily performance and service operations of assigned departments. Own, track and manage key quality and performance metrics against benchmarks and standards.
- Direct appropriate staffing and coverage of clinics via the Float Pool.
- Ensure high levels of service. Lead management team in planning, program development, human resource management, budget planning, customer satisfaction, patient safety, communication and compliance with regulatory agencies. Translate organization strategy into goals, action plans and metrics for the assigned departments. Create purpose and meaning for departments and clearly communicate and link purpose and meaning to organizational goals.
- Oversee service needs, performance and volumes. Direct management team in managing staffing levels and productivity. Provide communication to management team and department associates through huddles, staff meetings and other forms of communication to relay updates regarding department changes, organization activities, financial performance, educational opportunities, interdepartmental activities and quality improvement activities.
- Oversee resolution of issues related to service, safety and quality. Ensure effective working relationships both within and between departments as well as between departments and all supported SCL Health entities. Lead and participate in interdisciplinary committees throughout the organization.
- Direct human resource functions such as interviewing, selection, orientation, education/training, feedback, performance evaluation and policy and procedure development.
- Prepare the operational and capital budget. Monitor and report the performance of all departments against budget. Develop annual operating plans, business plans for new services and changes in the organizational structure in the departments. Present business plans, reports and other statistical data to the executive leadership teams. Oversee capital equipment purchases and service contracts.
- Maintain an operational knowledge of all department, organization and division policies and procedures. Participate in relevant learning activities to keep abreast of current issues, trends and research.
- Identify and drive quality and performance improvement initiatives. Lead the departments to establish mechanisms to design, measure, maintain and improve the performance and quality of department services.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Ten (10) years of experience managing associates within a call center environment, including at least five (5) years of previous management experience within a non-clinical or clinical call center. Experience in managing centralized teams.
- Clinical experience preferred
Your next move
Now that you know more about being a Director Centralized Services on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.