We are seeking a new Chief Executive Officer to replace its current CEO, who is retiring. Based in Ventura, Calif., the private, non-profit organization advocates on behalf of the county’s agricultural industry, and conducts programs and delivers services that benefit its members.
The CEO reports to a 13-member Board of Directors, and is responsible for recommending policy, executing board directives, and manage all day-to-day operations.
The ideal CEO will be flexible and nimble, accountable and trustworthy, collaborative, and forward-thinking.
- A passion for agriculture and understanding of its issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience at coalition building and working with alternate points of view.
- Four-year college degree.
- Five years of management experience.
- A record of community involvement.
- Five years of leadership experience.
- Experience working with a member-supported nonprofit organization.
- Knowledgeable in marketing, web-based communications, and personnel management.
- Experience working with governmental bodies and regulatory agencies.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
Hours, Salary, and Benefits Compensation will be negotiated commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience. Normal health, vacation, retirement, and vehicle benefits apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We seek applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We embrace equality of opportunity and treatment for all employees in all employment matters.
Sr. Level Management Jobs - Administrative Jobs - Agriculture Jobs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- Leadership: 5 years (Required)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) (Required)