Are you looking to find personal and professional fulfillment, and align your career with your values?
At Gateway Foundation, our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day by helping people with substance abuse issues gain control of their lives.
Gateway Foundation is a recognized non-profit leader in evidence-based treatment proven to get results. Our experts in Addiction Medicine—including highly educated clinical and medical professionals and expert psychiatrists and nurses—deliver care that never stops. Throughout Gateway’s proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission.
If you are a collaborative professional who shares our commitment to helping people with substance abuse and mental health issues turn their lives around – GATEWAY IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Master’s Level Substance Abuse Counselors III are responsible for:
Completing comprehensive assessments and treatment planning for caseload, and providing counseling services to clients
- Developing and implementing complex treatment and discharge plans for clients with dual diagnoses, social, or mental health issues
- Serving as professional resource to other Counselors in resolving complex case problems, and providing clinical supervision and guidance as needed
- Developing and conducting in-service and continuing education programs for treatment staff
- Assuming responsibility for overseeing Counselors in absence of supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, or closely related field required
- P-LPC, LPC, P-LMFT, LMFT or LCSW is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years clinical counseling experience, with concurrent experience in the treatment of substance abuse and dual-diagnoses
- At least 6 months of development counseling experience with the program specific population
- 12 hours of documented supervisory training, or equivalent supervisory experience
- This is a full-time position working primarily Monday through Friday, daytime hours with some flexibility in scheduling
- Ability to walk and move about the facilities for up to two hours at a time, to monitor and interact with clients
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to record proofread and check documents and files for accuracy
- Ability to use a keyboard and video display terminal to receive, retrieve, and/or audit information and data
- Ability to respond to telephones, and to hear and detect alarms and unusual noises
- Must be at least 21 years of age to operate a Gateway vehicle
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Gateway Foundation values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
- Health Insurance - Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
- Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) - Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.