The Supportive Care Manager will provide individual and group supportive counseling and case management in the community.
The Supportive Care Manager is responsible for implementing and coordinating all of the clients treatment services upon admission to the CSS program. He/she will assist residents in Activities of Daily Living, provide financial management services, crisis intervention and client-centered treatment. He/she will utilize psycho-educational techniques to assist clients with medication regime and document the provision of these services. Will provide basic coordination of services for each assigned client as needed or required by the service plan.
Bachelor's degree in mental health field with 2 years of experience in mental health or residential services. Valid NJ Driver's license with a clean record. CPR certification is a plus.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare Inc. is a nonprofit organization that has been providing mental health services to Monmouth County residents for almost 60 years. We provide services that focus on creating healthy lives for adults and children. The organization offers evidence-based treatment for adults and children with serious mental health diagnoses, substance abuse problems and co-occurring disorders.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional Supplemental Polices for accidental and critical illness
- Tax-Deferred 403B Retirement Plan w/ employer match after 6 months of service
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts offers for cell phone service, entertainment/travel/shopping, child care, and much more!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program