UA Pulaski Technical College in North Little Rock, Arkansas is accepting applications for a part- time Testing Center Proctor. This position requires a commitment to providing quality customer service and strict adherence to testing policy and protocols in a dynamic community college setting. Applicants must have the ability to successfully interact and respond to the broad ranging needs of an academically and culturally diverse campus setting.
Primary station at Little Rock South Site, 13000 Interstate 30, Little Rock, AR 72210. Occasional requirement/duty at North Little Rock Site, 3000 West Scenic Drive, North Little Rock, AR 72118
$11.00 Per Hour
As needed (Anticipated full academic year - 12 months), High and low demand periods are expected
Hours Per Week:
16-29 Hours per week, 29 hours max
- An associate degree AND six (6) months of higher education, testing, or related experience.
- Qualified applicants should have experience working with a diverse student body that consists of first-generation and at-risk students. The ability to utilize web-based educational technology is expected.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Proctor exams
- Meet proctor certification guidelines for institutional and national exams
- Ship, receive, and assist with the protection of secure, highly confidential and valuable documents
- Maintaining inventory, logs, and testing files.
- Schedule appointments
- Promptly respond to calls and emails
- Verifies candidates' identification and seats them appropriately.
- Checks for breaches of test security and notifies supervisor in difficult situations.
- Assists in clarifying test instructions for candidates.
- Collects test materials at end of testing period.
- Assist with distributing and interpreting test results
- Other duties as assigned
Open until filled
Interested candidates should submit a University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College application, CV (resume), list of three references and unofficial copies of graduate transcripts to: UA - Pulaski Technical College Office of Human Resources. Please follow the link below to complete a University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College application. You may email, fax (501) 812-2389 or mail your application information to: University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College Office of Human Resources, 3000 West Scenic Drive North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118.
** This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant in the absence of a relationship to the requirements of this position. The criminal background check will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law. **
Job Type: Part-time