At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
We are looking for a PRN CT Technologist to work in Nampa on 12th street.
As a CT technologist, you will perform procedures on patients of all ages, according to approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam indicators. Evaluates the appropriateness of requested exams to assist radiologists. Maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies pertinent to high quality exams.
- Registered as a Computed Tomography (CT) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- If Oregon is the primary work state, colleague must obtain a Medical Imaging License for CT issued by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) prior to hire date. If Idaho is the primary work state, colleague must obtain an Oregon license within 90 days of hire and may not provide any services in Oregon without an active Oregon license. Colleague must obtain and maintain an active, unrestricted Oregon license prior to providing any services in Oregon..
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
- One year of subspecialty or general radiology experience preferred.
Why Saint Alphonsus?
- We are serious about fostering an environment focused on personal and professional growth and offer opportunities that empower our colleagues to develop their careers.
- Saint Alphonsus Health System is a four-hospital regional, non-profit, faith-based, Catholic ministry with over 4,300 associates and a 950+ medical staff which serve 700,000 people in Idaho and Oregon.
- We are anchored by the only Level II Trauma Center in the region, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Boise), providing the most experienced care to the most critically ill patients.
- Centers of Excellence include: Cardiovascular, Neuroscience, Oncology, Orthopedics, Trauma & Emergency and Women's & Children's.
Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health!
Visit www.saintalphonsus.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture, and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Alphonsus Health System.
Visit Saint Alphonsus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter!
Saint Alphonsus and Trinity Health are committed to promoting diversity in its workforce and to providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We are committed to recruit and retain a diverse staff reflective of the communities we serve. Saint Alphonsus and Trinity Health are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.