JobTitle ProjectManager, Orange County Behavioral Health System of Care Community Review
ReportingTo: SVP, Strategic Impact & CommunityEngagement
Department: Strategic Impact & Community Engagement
FLSA: Exempt (8-month project)
StrategicImperative: Provide a rewarding andinspiring experience to every donor and volunteer with every interaction.
CoreValues: Passion: Divein – Create enthusiasm and inspire others.
Authentic: Be Real – Keep it honest and set the example.
Collaboration: Live United – Work together and mobilize for change.
Empowerment: Own it – Be courageous and make it happen.
OVERALLPURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
Works under the direction of the Senior Vice President of StrategicImpact & Community Engagement to support the day-to-day research operationsof a broad-based analysis of current mental and behavioral health services inOrange County, Florida. Responsibilities include managing research projectstaff activities and creating and coordinating research procedures.
- Develop and manage a detailed project work planthat adheres to the project timeline.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of theproject.
- Provide input and recommendations to makedecisions about research and analysis procedures.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Heart of FloridaUnited Way and the project consultant.
- Draft progress reports and other materials thatdescribe project milestones and results.
- Ensure submission of all progress reports andinvoices for payment by the established deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Mission Focused: Create real social change that leads to betterlives and healthier communities.
- Relationship-Oriented: cultivate and manage relationships toward acommon goal.
- Collaborator: Understand the roles and contributions of allsectors of the community and can mobilize resources through meaningfulengagement.
- Results-Driven: dedicated to shared and measurable goals forthe common good; creating resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies andinnovations for broad investment and impact.
- Brand-Steward: Steward of the brand and understands the rolein growing and protecting the reputation and results of the greater network.
Bachelor’sdegree in health sciences or a related field. Masters’ degree preferred.
- Experiencein the mental health, public health and/or behavioral health field ispreferred.
- Experiencewith in-person and virtual meeting planning and coordination required.
- Highlevel proficiency in Microsoft Office—MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptionalwritten, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Results-orientedwith a high attention to detail.
- Ableto manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a demanding, fast-pacedenvironment.
- Proficiencyin virtual meeting/collaboration (e.g., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToWebinar)preferred.
- Musthave reliable transportation. Ability to travel up to 30% required.
Physicaldemands include sitting or standing for extended periods of time, bending,occasional lifting of items weighing up to approximately 25 pounds, regularlymoving throughout the building between floors, traveling to outside meetings,regular use of standard office equipment such as the telephone, copier, fax andcomputer. Demands also involve protractedconcentration. Reliable transportationand valid driver’s license required as this position will travel throughout theCentral Florida area. Job involves frequent and routinely intense publiccontact.
The information on this descriptionhas been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed byemployees within this classification; is not intended to be an all-inclusivelist of duties. You may be required toperform other duties as assigned by your supervisor or management. You will be evaluated in part based on yourperformance of the tasks listed in this job description. Employees moving into this position work on aninety (90) day introductory basis after assuming these responsibilities.
The employer has the right to revise this jobdescription at any time. The jobdescription is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer mayterminate at any time for any reason.