Decide on class projects, Instruct students
Work with students to teach them scripts, songs, dances, complete art or video projects
Direct students to behave while keeping their attention on desired task
Maintain classroom decorum
Ensure that each student is safe
Assist in classroom cleanup.
Make sure that students are transported safely from one class to another, to the cafeteria at lunchtime and to and from the theatre at the beginning and end of the day.
Assist with tech, dress rehearsals and performances.
Monitor students during lunchtime, pickup and dropoff.
Bachelors degree and:
1. Ability to work with children
2. Specific artistic talents as needed by position
3. Cooperation and flexibility are essential.
4. Ability to keep the students attention, and provide a fun, safe environment for them.
5. Patience with students and parents
Previous Tomato Patch student and/or counselor and/or MCCC Graduate
Certificates or awards in chosen artistic field, professional work in artistic field
Must be able to move between classrooms easily
Position End Date (if temporary)
Posting Closing Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
West Windsor Campus