St. Charles Community College is located just west of St. Louis, in the heart of growing St. Charles County. At St. Charles Community College, we have a passion for student success. We serve a growing diverse student population, and we are committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty and staff who will help prepare our students for a global society. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated success in serving diverse student populations.
We are seeking part-time, Student Assistant - Campus Store Clerk to work at the SCC Campus Store, helping to provide excellent service to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Greets students and on-site visitors
- Answers incoming telephone calls on multi-line phone
- Determines the purpose of calls and answers questions
- Gives information or forward calls to appropriate person or department
- Perform register transactions
- Help students find their course materials and other merchandise on the sales floor
- Help to receive textbooks
- Help with stocking textbook shelves and sales floor merchandising
- Work schedule will vary. Store hours are 8am to 5pm
- Must be a current student enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Ability to demonstrate a welcoming and smiling demeanor
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
St. Charles Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.