1) Must have a Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Immunology, Biology, or a related discipline by the time of appointment.
2) Expertise in two or more of the following areas: Drug Delivery, Gene Editing, Nanotechnology, Cell Therapy, Immunoengineering, Biomaterials, Microfluidics, Computational Modeling, Cancer Therapy, Drug Formulations, Animal Models.
3) Additional expertise in in vivo experiments, mammalian cell culture, PCR, western blotting, flow cytometry, bioconjugation, and nanoparticle synthesis will be preferable.
4) Have a strong track record of publications in high-impact journals.
5) Self-motivated and well organized. Strong oral and written communication skills. Be able to conduct research independently and to work collaboratively with other fellows and students in the lab.