Location: Boston, MA Category: Part Time Non-Benefited Positions Posted On: Fri Apr 30 2021 Job Description:
The P/T Maternity Simulation Instructor Role. Simulation instructors play a vital role in the education of our students, responsibilities include:
- Supervising a group of students (usually 6 students in a group) while they complete their Maternal-Child Health Simulation rotation in the nursing simulation lab at BHCC.
- Coordinating with course faculty to develop and run simulations.
- Teaching students how to perform duties in the nursing simulation lab at BHCC.
- Evaluating students' Simulation assignments and performing student evaluations on the simulation evaluation tool.
- Attend mandatory adjunct faculty clinical/Sim meetings at the college three times per academic year.
- Simulation instructors must hold an active license as an RN in the state of Massachusetts, have at least five years of clinical experience, and hold a BSN.
- Simulation instructors must have Maternal Child Health experience
- MSN, Simulation experience
Salary: $75.37/hourly; not exceeding 18.50 hours per week. PT/Maternity Simulation Instructor-Health Sciences (non-benefited) 6-8 hours per week.
Effective Date: Open until filled.