|Post-doctoral positions are currently available in junior research group, Topological and Correlated Quantum Matter team led by Moon Jip Park, at Center for Theoretical Physics of Complex Systems in Institute for Basic Science.|
The research interests of the group cover several topics, whose common theme is to study topological materials and correlated electron systems. Among them, the group is currently focusing mostly on the following themes:
- Topological/unconventional superconductivity in strong spin-orbit coupled materials
- Moire materials/Twistronics
- Bosonic topological phases in spin systems
- Nano-device applications of topological materials
- Aperiodic systems and quasicrystals
Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent computational skills (analytical and/or numerical are both welcome) and the ability to work on the main research interests of the group are essential for these positions. Applicants should also have a strong interest to work in a multidisciplinary and dynamic research environment.
More details can be found at the web page.
Also check out the group webpage.