Job Posting Date
Initial Review Date
Provide general office support to the Gillette College Foundation and assist and support Foundation sponsored events. This is an opportunity for students to learn new skills, gain experience and enhance their Gillette College student experience.
Jenna Waldner, GC VP Administrative Coordinator
- Good Conduct and Academic Standing with the college
- Sheridan College Student currently enrolled
- Cumulative GPA is 2.0 or greater
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Social Media skills are a plus.
- Have a positive and friendly attitude in all situations.
- Ability to work as a team member & effectively interact with co-workers using a collaborative work style.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess an exceptional eye for detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with confidential and private information in an appropriate manner.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Office setting with some duties outside of the office.
- The ability to lift 25 pounds regularly.
- The ability to move safely in confined spaces.
About Northern Wyoming Community College District
Special Instructions to Applicants