Lincoln Land Community College is currently accepting applications for a Student Worker to provide clerical assistance to the Records department and customer service to all students, staff, faculty and visitors.
Student Workers will perform the following duties:
- Processing mail; taking/picking up mail and delivering it to mail room and sorting mail
All LLCC Student Workers have the following institutional responsibilities:
- Uphold LLCC’s mission, as well as certain standards of conduct within the College and in dealings with students, staff, faculty and the general public.
- Responsible for compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and other regulations with regard to confidentiality of and access to student and other institutional records.
Student Workers will be paid minimum wage. ONLY students eligible for Federal Work Study will be considered for this position. Students will be scheduled to work up to 20 hours per week during office hours, which are Monday-Thursday 8AM-6PM and Friday 8AM-5PM, at the main campus.
Requirements include the following:
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credit hours) during the semester of employment, with the exception of summer term
- Complete LLCC’s mandatory harassment prevention training within 30 days of employment
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Dependable and can follow directions (long hours of filing) and work alone
- Some experience in filing (knowing alphabet) (we will teach procedures)
Employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.