- Do you consider yourself flexible, consultative and responsive?
- Are you focused on strategic outcomes and want to contribute to society?
- Can you guide your team in the provision of outstanding community services. If so, CECAL wants to hear from you.
Classification/Salary: SCHCADS Award Level 8.3 plus negotiable
Fixed term contract 2-years fixed term (renewable subject to funding)
Hours Fulltime 38 hours per week
Located: Earlwood NSW
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for the overall management of Canterbury Earlwood Caring Association Limited (CECAL) and responsible for ensuring CECAL’s effective operations in accordance with the organisation’s vision, values, and purpose documented in the Strategic Plan.
Reporting to a Board of Directors and working closely the Chairperson, the CEO is responsible for:
- ensuring CECAL complies with relevant legal, regulatory, quality and funding body requirements.
- financial strength, sustainability and risk management
- the provision of high quality and integrated services to the community and
- strategic networking with the local business community and organisations within the area.
This is a leadership role that provides quality advice to the Board, as well as
being responsible for the day-to-day operations of CECAL and providing leadership, direction and support to a small Senior Management Team, staff and volunteers.