The York Commission for Technical Education has announced that the search is underway for the next President of York Technical College. Applications and nominations for the position of President of York Technical College are currently being accepted until the position is filled.
The target date for applications is: May 18, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
This is a confidential search process. To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than May 18, 2021. The position will remain open until filled.
To apply go to http://www.acctsearches.org and upload your documents.
Candidates will need to have the following information or materials available to complete the application:
- A letter of application (not to exceed 5 pages) that succinctly addresses the opportunities and challenges identified in the Position Profile and demonstrates how the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications prepare them to serve as the President of York Technical College.
- A current resume including an email address and cellular telephone number.
- A list of eight references: example, two to three supervisors, two to three direct reports, and two to three faculty and/or staff members from current and former institutions.
If you have any questions or suggestions, or would like to make a confidential inquiry please contact:
- Mr. Kennon Briggs, ACCT Search Consultant, email@example.com, (919) 621-7988 (mobile)
- Julie Golder, J.D., Vice President of Search Services, ACCT, firstname.lastname@example.org, (202) 384-5816 (mobile), (202) 775-4477 (office)