An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Assists with the planning and implementation of activities, events, and programs (i.e. New Student Orientation, Welcome Week, job fairs) to engage the student population.
2. Promotes activities, programs, and resources to the student body.
3. Provides one-on-one and/or small group assistance to help students navigate MyDTCC and other College software tools.
4. Provides outreach to prospective students, including campus tours, recruitment events, and phone calls to applicants who have not enrolled.
5. Helps students become familiar with College resources.
6. Assists with special projects sponsored by the College.
7. Performs other related duties as required.