Gateway Community and Technical College invites applications for the Part-Time position of Custodian/Maintenance Tech. This part-time position will have the responsibility to handle routine maintenance, repairs, and cleanliness of all properties and grounds.
***$10.50 an hour starting wage
****After 6 months of solid performance employees will be eligible for $1.00 an hour raise and the ability to earn paid time off****
*****Free Tank Rides with Employee ID****
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
- Urban Metro Campus (516 Madison Ave, Covington, KY) - Afternoon shift at Urban- 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. M-F Can be a little flexible with hours
- Transportation Technology Center (1051 Dudley Road, Fort Wright, KY) - 8:00 am-1:00 pm M-F
- Boone Campus (500 Technology Way, Florence, KY) - Day Shift, start as early as 6:30 am or as late as 8:00 am. 5 hours per day, M-F
For more information and directions to our campus please visit: https://gateway.kctcs.edu/about/campuses/index.aspx
Flexibility is required.
***To complete your application, please register with Gateway Community and Technical College and apply directly on the site here: gateway.kctcs.edu/jobseekers (You will need to copy and paste the link into your browser)***
Gateway Community and Technical College is located in Northern Kentucky - part of the Greater Cincinnati Region
Gateway Community and Technical College is Northern Kentucky’s only public, accredited, comprehensive two-year institution. Gateway offers high-quality, targeted education to meet the personal and professional needs of students, and contribute to the economic development of the region.
- Basic janitorial duties
- Minor building maintenance tasks
- Maintain a safe, clean and pleasant atmosphere for students, faculty, and staff.
- Highs School/GED
- 6 months related experience
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent organizational skills; high attention to detail; independent; self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with many individuals at all levels throughout the internal college environment as well as external business and community partners, representing his/herself in a professional and courteous manner.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
#HealthyAtKCTCS - Wear a facemask. (Mandatory)
Stay home if you are sick.
Practice 6' social distancing.
Wash your hands frequently.
Use hand sanitizer before and after in multi-use areas.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Custodial Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: