The College of Business at Eastern Oregon University is recruiting online adjunct instructor applicants to teach undergraduate financial and managerial accounting courses and others depending on the applicants’ specific accounting expertise. All such courses are delivered online. Appointment begins Fall term 2021.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Commitment to quality teaching,
- Effectiveness in applying technology to teaching,
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff, faculty, and administration.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
ResponsibilitiesTeaching and assessment responsibilities may include lower division financial and managerial courses and others depending on the specific accounting expertise or experience the instructor possesses.
- Master’s degree in accounting.
- Current professional certification(s) in the area of assigned teaching responsibilities.
- Accounting teaching or training experience
- Commitment to excellence in teaching is required.
- Hold an earned doctorate in accounting, or be A.B.D. with a major in accounting.
- Certified public accountant (CPA) certification.
- Online teaching experience in accounting.
- Experience with learning assessment.