Serves as Administrative Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer. Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Performs related duties including typing, filing, preparing minutes for meetings, preparation of reports, applications, and public relation materials and meeting arrangements. Also, collects payments from clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
2. Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
3. Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
4. Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
5. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
6. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
7. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
8. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
11. Prepare written documentation for Board Meetings.
12. Processing childcare payment from clients.
13. Answer telephone in a professional manner.
14. Work with Director of Facilities Management in scheduling/booking dates for the use of the building.
15. Type letters and reports for the CEO.
16. Keep the front desk area clean and neat.
17. Impute data from childcare payments in to the office system daily.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place