The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is – at our core- a people-powered organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Retirement savings plan with employer match
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
**This position is a temporary opportunity to support a project expected to last 12-months. **
Conduct research studies by assisting with study design and protocol implementation and interviewing
patients following established methodology. Collect, track and aggregate research study data and keep projects organized and running smoothly. Participate in other administrative tasks in support of the Research Department as needed.
- Coordinate data collection through interviewing, data entry and data management in accordance with established protocols to ensure efficient, consistent and appropriate treatment of study participants and data collected.
- Work with clinical and administrative staff to inform, educate and build on-going relationships to ensure maximum support for each research project.
- Conduct a wide variety of administrative tasks in support of the Research Departments operations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel
- 1 yr of patient interviewing or counseling experience
- 1 yr of experience conducting psychosocial research with a clinical population
- Formal coursework in statistics and research design
- 1 yr utilizing a statistical software package for data analysis
- Master’s degree in Psychology or related field