The Village Family Service Center, a private non-profit behavioral human services center, is looking to hire a part-time Facilitator for our Family Centered Engagement program in the Minot, ND region.
This is an exciting program that brings together family members, friends, service providers and others to create a care and/or protection plan for the permanency and reunification of children. This position will facilitate time-limited, outcome-focused meetings regarding placement decisions.
- Bachelor's degree plus experience working in the child welfare system.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, high energy, and a willingness to learn and work collaboratively with a variety of people and agencies.
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated and have a passion for helping make life better for kids and families.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, time management, prioritization and communication skills.
- Possessing skills in negotiation, collaboration and having the ability to lead a diverse group towards conflict resolution is important.
Are you ready to join our team?
We are a top-notch, progressive non-profit agency with a low turnover rate, a family-like environment, and a high employee satisfaction rating. In addition to competitive wages and benefits, we encourage a work/life balance.
We understand that your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our 3-minute mobile-friendly application located on the careers page of our website.